The restaurants and bars in the Asimina Suites Hotel offer delicious cuisine combined with excellent service in a pleasant setting overlooking the sea.
- Casual clothing is acceptable in all public areas. Nevertheless topless, wet clothes or swimsuits are not allowed in any of the indoor public areas especially the lobby, bars or restaurants.
- Sportswear and shorts are allowed at breakfast and lunch.
- Smart casual clothes are required for dinner. Long trousers are required for the gentlemen. (Shorts are not allowed).
- Flexible dining package is available minimum 4 days per week.
- Dine around: Enjoy your half board or full board meals at any of the Constantinou Bros Hotels at no extra charge (prior reservations required).
- Lunch: A choice between the Pool Restaurant & Kymata Restaurant.
- Dinner: A choice of Estia Restaurant, A la Carte Restaurant & Kymata Restaurant (Mediterranean A la Carte at no extra supplement)
- Both A la Carte Restaurants require reservation.
- Private Dinners on request.
- Deluxe Package (ultra all inclusive): Take advance of our Optional Deluxe package and experience authenticity without limits in all our bars and restaurants. To read more about the Deluxe Package, please click here.